Velo Hero is free to use! Log your workouts and track your progress at no cost. Upgrade to a Pro Membership to find even more features like the ability to set heart rate and power zones. Here is a brief overview of our features:
With Velo Hero you have access to your health and training information at any time. Whether on your smartphone, tablet or desktop. Whether at home, from work or on the go. All you need is an internet connection.
It's easy to get started tracking your workouts. Import all common file formats:
- Garmin (TCX, FIT, GPX)
- Schoberer Rad Messtechnik (SRM, FIT)
- Polar (HRM)
- TrainingPeaks (PWX)
- ANT+ (FIT)
- daum electronic (CSV)
- SIGMA (SLF, SMF)
- Falk Outdoor (GPX)
- Suunto (GPX)
- Mio (GPX)
Synchronize your training data with tapiriik
from Garmin Connect, RunKeeper, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Endomondo, RideWithGPS and many other platforms to Velo Hero.
Analyze individual workouts. The following and many more values are displayed:
- Moving time
- Duration with cadence
- Weather and wind
Dissect a workout to find potential areas of improvement.
You can analyze your workout in detail with Google Earth. Additionally, there is a GPX and Excel export.
The following and many more questions can be answered using our analsys tools:
- How long did I wait at traffic lights?
- For how long was my heart rate between 165-180 bpm?
- For how long did I reach a cadence greater than 100 rpm?
Configure up to 12 heart rate and power zones per sport and period.
Calculate all your best times of a workout with this analysis. The following and many more questions can be answered:
- What was my best average speed for 30 minutes?
- What was my maximum heart rate for 60 seconds?
- What was my highest cadence for 1 hour?
- What was my highest power for 5 seconds and 1 hour (Mean Maximal Power)?
Document your body measurements together with your training data. Measurements from Withings products can be transferred directly to Velo Hero.